***How*** do you grow your business without losing your personal life?
* Push towards the change you want.
* You will change whether you like it or not.
* You are the MASTER of your current reality, which means you control your future.
* THE MORE YOU GROW, THE MORE PEOPLE WILL HATE.
* It’s cool if you’re not prepared to do the work. BUT ADMIT IT.
* Why does personal growth never seem to work??
* You need daily rituals
* Guess wut?? execution beats practice.
* You’re different person today, so try again.
Key Takeaways:[3:15] You don’t just change in one aspect of your life, you change across the board. [6:00] Just take responsibility. [7:40] If you don’t look back every once in a while, you won’t know how far you’ve come. [9:00] You automatically become a target when you choose to grow. [11:55] How can we grow internally? Figure out where you’re at. [13:55] You have a choice to push forward every day. [15:25] Get clear. Where do you want to go? [20:00] If you don’t feel like you deserve it. You won’t do it. [22:00] Meditation has helped both Steve and Paul. [24:50] Your commitment is demonstrated by your consistency. Daily rituals lead to change. [26:50] Carve out an hour for you. [27:55] Learning marketing 30 mins a day adds up. [31:15] Steve only works 2-3 hours a day. [32:20] If someone leaves your business. Do you have a system to replace them? [38:10] We will always worry about what other people think. [39:15] You doubt yourself based on previous failures, but guess what? You’re not the same person today.
Mentioned In This Episode: