* Why #teamnosleep are grade A Morons and why you shouldn’t pay any attention to them at all
* How to AVOID burn out and shitty moods through some simple tracking
* How to keep on top of you, your energy and your mood (so that you don’t murder everyone in your vicinity)
* A little ‘tampon tip’ to deal with Angry Trolls on flakebook
* Ego, Bullshit and how to spot it so that you don’t follow them and end up fucked up
* How Steve Krebs won “Douchebag of the year” 2013..
* The #1 sign you’re a one dimensional dickwad, Like I was
* Why you won’t listen to my words of caution until its TOO LATE
* Some simple, easy tips on how to STOP the ‘hustle’ and actually create a bizniz that
brings in leads on autopilot
* Hustle vs Marketing and why they AREN’T the same thing, regardless of what they mush
* The ONE question that left me speechless (maybe it will with you too)
* Why I STOPPED posting on Flakebook again and what happened to my income, productivity and happiness
* What to do when you’re FUCKED to get out of ‘the hole’ (these might surprise you)
* The FASTEST way to get angry as fuck at people you don’t like (and why its stoopid)
* My personal “Massage HACK” to double your productivity
* How I took Steve’s fiances virginity (kinda)
* How should you MEASURE your success without being an asshole?
and a SHIT TON
of other SUPER useful content that will help you out a ton
and of course, piss you off too
Key Takeaways:[5:00] If I’m hustling now, when does it stop? [7:20] The difference between hustling and relaxing is automation. [11:15] We don’t measure our successes enough. [11:55] If you’re burnt out, take the time off! [17:30] Your body doesn’t lie to you. [18:05] It’s hard to measure client conversion on Facebook or other social media platforms. [20:20] It’s okay not to be on team no-sleep. [21:11] Every 30 minutes, right down what you’re doing. [23:10] What causes burn out in the fitness industry? [24:50] Outsource the work you hate. [28:40] Both Steve and Paul highly recommend meditating. [34:35] Make the effort to take some ‘me’ time. [36:10] What’s Steve’s and Paul’s sleep routine? [39:50] You can find Steve at www.pckweek.com
The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks.