* Listen carefully to my “roolz for success” or ‘Mort’s Code’.
* Family first always. Spending more time with clients than with your kids? Your priories are all fuckeddddd upppp.
* Are you happy with your 14 hour work days? THEN TURN OFF THIS PODCAST NOW AND STOP LISENING.
* If I procrastinate, I’m ROBBING TIME away from my children (seriously).
* Choose who you do business with, it’s important for you sanity. It pays to be picky!
* You are sabotaging yourself by being needy all the time. Discounts, demanding attention, putting clients on a pedestal. DESPERATE!!!!!!
* Confidence is SEXY AS FUCK.
* How to position yourself for the Real clients that want You no matter the price.
* Sell people results not sessions. Sell me the result!
* More information doesn’t inspire people to take action. You. Have. To. Entertain. Them.
* You are opening the door to MISERY and DEPRESSION by comparing yourself to others. People exaggerate on social media.
* The reality is not everyday is beast mode day. Motivational posters do nothing! Tell me the TRUTH. Share the bad days. Share the hero’s journey. Share the negative shit.
* Why have a website if you don’t drive traffic to it? Why?
* PAY to get LEADS. A lead is a phone number and an email address. They’re not just followers!!
* The lurkers are your BEST CUSTOMERS.
Key Takeaways:[1:45] We’re covering some more of Mort’s thoughts in this episode. [2:05] Family first always. [3:20] Having children is incredible for productivity and lowers your tolerance to bullshit. [5:10] Be in control with who you do business with. [7:55] Neediness looks desperate. [9:40] Confidence is almost irresistible. [11:00] There are many things that are more important to people than just price. [13:05] People will join you for the results, but stay for the experience. [14:15] People want entertainment, not more information. [16:05] People buy more often and spend more money when in good humor – Dan Kennedy. [17:18] Comparing yourself to others is the fastest way to misery. [18:19] Being overweight is not the problem. The problem is everything that comes as a result of over weight. [19:45] The fitness industry is way too happy. Show the negative side. [21:15] Talk in their language. Normal people don’t live the way you do. [21:45] Have the courage to be yourself. [22:45] Don’t be afraid to get criticized. Stop wearing that mask. [24:00] Paid advertising destroys organic searches. [25:25] The fortune is in the follow up.
Mentioned In This Episode: