Each month, the members of my ‘Marketing Muscle Inner Circle’ receive a brand new, hard copy newsletter…
Overflowing with practical, actionable advice that helps them take their businesses to the next level
Later this week?
The new issue goes to print…
(I’ll tell you more about that NEXT week)
Which means that this is your LAST chance to grab the May 2017 newsletter when you sign up
If you’ve been living under a rock, this past month?
This is what you’re gonna miss:
PREMIUM CONTENT LOCKED
Enter your details below to get instant access
to this premium content:
HIGH END PT: HOW TO SELL PERSONAL TRAINING AS A VIP EXPERIENCE
Inside this month’s MMIC newsletter, you’ll discover:
* Why you have absolutely NO excuse not to be fully booked right now, and what to do if you AREN’T
* A cautionary tale involving Thomas The Tank Engine, a LONG list of numbers and a rather difficult question that you may not be able to answer
* Why ‘traditional’ high-end personal training could be a waste of your time, and what you may need to focus on instead
* How to overcome ‘resistance’ and conquer the self-limiting beliefs that are holding you back
* Three HUGE benefits of offering high-end personal training, even if you have NO intention of ever actually selling it
* How to make the right offer, at the right time, to the right person WITHOUT ever having to change your ‘niche’
* The ONE thing you need to spend more time doing, if you EVER hope to sell to your ideal clients
* The truth about discounts and special offers, and how they can actually REPEL affluent clients
* Why going for the low-hanging fruit in YOUR business is actually a VERY smart thing to do
* Not one but TWO very special bonuses, that could INSTANTLY add thousands of £’s to your monthly income
* And much, much more…
If that sounds good?
Click on the link below, TODAY:
And you’ll have that newsletter in your hands before the end of the week
Paul ‘Time Is Running Out’ Mort
PS – If you’ve got NO interest in offering a high-end service…
And you think that charging £30 per session or £270 for a block of ten is ‘innovative’?
(Despite the fact that MOST of your competitors are doing the same?)
You’d be a terrible fit for MMIC
The unsubscribe link is below