Discover How to Dominate Your Local Area and Crush Your Competition with My Famous Daily Emails
Give me your email address and I’ll also send you a free digital copy of my powerful £98 a month “MMIC newsletter”
Let’s cut to the chase, young jeezy
The 2nd episode of the “New and Improved”
Paul Mort Podcast is now live for your listening pleasure”
* The critical website secret most PT’s and nutritionists miss (thats costing them serious money)
* Why setting goals in JUST bizniz is screwing up other areas of your life
* How to get what you want… and why it has NOTHING to do with “what you do”
* Why “liking and sharing” is POINTLESS and has ZERO return on investment
* Why you keep doing the same thing over and over again, yet not learning your lesson
*The CRUCIAL difference between those that achieve and those that dont
*How to get “hated on” in the fitness industry and why its GOOD
*The ONE thing you must master if you want to have a successful fitness business
* The BIGGEST LIE you’re telling yourself right now that’s CRIPPLING your income
*Why trainers who AREN’T as good as you are making more money and helping more people
*The ONLY two things that equal FREEDOM
*How to write emails that GET YOU PAID
*Why “tips” SUCK and will NEVER help you get more clients
* The critical mistake you’re making that makes people compare you to Juice Plus
*Why I talk about Bipolar and how it effects my income and marketing
* How to profit from getting STEAMING drunk (yes really) and sooooooo much more it may make you head explode
as well as you’re penis…
2:30 – Is Robin more badass than Batman?
3:15 – Take a look at Paul’s new redesigned website and model after it.
5:40 – Paul breaks down what body, mindset, and balance all mean and why you should have goals for them.
9:25 – It’s not about what you do, it’s about the person you have to become in order to achieve the goal you need.
12:25 – Your business can’t expand or make more money if you haven’t mastered marketing, seduction, and sales.
15:20 – Paul and Chris get into questions.
17:40 – In the fitness industry there is no shortage of information and your clients have all heard it before. So, what do you do?
21:00 – Learn how to tell a fantastic story so that people can relate to you and your message. No one cases about great advice or tips, they care about great stories.
25:00 – Paul shares how he tells stories to his audience.
28:20 – Try and create an avatar of your target audience and predict what some of their interests might be.
31:15 – Paul shares one more tip on how to create good emails for your following.
32:15 – You can’t be exclusive unless you exclude people.